Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 March 2012

My Last Blog Post for DAC0163 Accounting Information System: Comment & Suggestions

Accounting information system is an interesting subject to learn because I have learned about UBS system, computer programs and information system. Now my final examination is just around the corner and this shows that my 4th semester is going to end. I hope I will do my best for AIS as well as other subjects too.

I would like to thank my lecturer Mr. Noreffendy for his guidance and lectures.  Sir, you are the one of the best lecturer in MSU and thank you so much for your guidance. I would also like to wish GOOD LUCK to all the students who are sitting for final examination. And now is time to say good bye to the blog and also Accounting Information System (AIS).


No comments:

Post a Comment