Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 December 2011

My 1st Blog Post Regarding Accounting Information System (DAC0163) Mini Blogging Project

What is accounting information system actually??? Everyone thinks that accounting information system is something related to computer and accounting and even I think like that too. Accounting Information System is actually a system of collection, storage and processing of financial and accounting data that is used by decision makers. An accounting information system is generally a computer-based method for tracking accounting activity in conjunction with information technology resources. The resulting statistical reports can be used internally by management or externally by other interested parties including investors, creditors and tax authorities.

          This is my 1st mini blogging project for Accounting Information System (AIS) (DAC0163) for creative and innovative learning. Since this is my first blogging project, I have a lot of difficulty in understanding about this project. After, I consult with my lecturer, Mr.Noreffendy I understood about the blogging project.

          What I can tell about this blogging project is this project is useful for me to learn more about blogging system. Moreover, I can gain more experience about blogging since this blogging project is new for me. This mini project for Accounting Information System is something different from other subject. It sounds interesting.

          Other than that, this mini project will be useful for viewers to get knowledge about accounting and other issues as well. Therefore, I can update myself with current issues happening in worldwide. I also can share information with my friends since they also involve with this blogging project too.

          In conjunction, through Accounting Information System (AIS) mini project, I can learn more about computerising which is interesting and creative. Furthermore, by doing this mini project I can also improve my grammar as well as my language. Lastly, I would like to thank my lecturer, Mr.Noreffendy for introducing this mini project as a part of my subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment