Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 January 2012

SIX (6) UBS SKILLS THAT I HAVE LEARNED TODAY

The first UBS skill that I have learned today is maintaining debtor listing.
v  Choose debtor file maintenance under debtor listing.
v  Type all data required such as a/c no, name of the company and so on.
v   Then click save to save it.

The second UBS skill is maintaining creditors listing.
v  It is the same procedures of maintaining debtor listing.

The third UBS skills is general
v  Type the business transactions and required information.

The fourth UBS skill is transactions.
v  I am supposed to choose either add entry or quick entry to perform the transaction.
v  I had choose quick entry because it is shorter than the add entry.

The fifth UBS skill is housekeeping.
v  I’m supposed to choose setup.
v  Then choose account type description settings.

The sixth UBS skill is report.
v  Under the report column, I’m advised to check the account transactions that have done.
v  Then, check the trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet.
v  Moreover, I should check the bank account, sales account, purchase account and so on.

Lastly, I was advised to do backup under backup and restore. This is actually to backup our folders which have done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment